Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Trainee Fitter
Job Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
- Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Constructing structural components from raw materials.
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
- Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field or its equivalent.
- 0-1 year of experience working as a fitter.
- Sound knowledge of local and state building codes.
- The ability to use hand and power tools.
- The ability to interpret blueprints for mechanical systems.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional welding and mechanical skills.
26th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.