Yin Yang Express, a restaurant chain operating in the city of Lagos, is currently seeking to employ qualified individuals to join their vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Manager
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls and inventory management.
- Understand all company policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensures compliance to food safety standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown.
- Responsible for planning and organising local store marketing activities.
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Arranging and organizing the rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Ensure that allinventory received and final product meet the required QUALITY standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc).
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records and reportsare properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, food cost and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess at the minimum of HND certificate or equivalent (university degree preferred)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- At least 1 year supervisory experience in a restaurant or similar environment.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energy and stamina.
7th September, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications, CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.