A pharmaceutical distribution company located in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
- Job Locations: Anambra, Cross River
- The successful candidate is expected to primarily generate demand; ensure shelf-presence and access to our client’s product within the assigned territory.
- He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for the grassroots presence of products. You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months.
- If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after an open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative Position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable, and attracts official car.
- B. Pharm or B.Sc / HND (health / biological sciences) or equivalent
- No experience required.
- Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High integrity index
14th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should make a one-page write-up on why you are most suitable for the job, and send the write-up, your current CV / Resume (in MS Word format only) to [email protected] using your name, position applied for, and preferred location as the heading of your email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.