Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos and we are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Position: Trainee Restaurant Manager
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness, through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure staff compliance with the company policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition.
- Responsible for the reporting any fault or breakdown in equipment, appliances & fittings to the facilities officerand follow-up to ensureprompt repair.
- Assist the restaurant manager with theplanning and co-ordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”.
- Ensure that allraw materials received and final product meet the required quality standards.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards.
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources.
- Ensurethat all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required.
- Providing daily and weekly sales, food cost and other management reports to Management.
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Possess at the minimum HND certificate or equivalent (university degree preferred)
- At least a 1 year managerial / supervisory experience in a restaurant is desirable
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Energy and stamina.
10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.