ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
Objective / Purpose
- Ensure all training needs of Contact Centre are met.
- Identify and develop training programs to meet Contact Centre operational needs
- Ensure that the training objectives are aligned with the organization’s short, medium and long term goals
- Develop specific training curriculum and modules to improve performance and address the skills gaps and performance deficiencies identified by the Quality Assurance Team.
- Maintain a calendar of training programs designed to meet both the internal business requirements and external revenue-generating opportunities.
- Manage the interface and the interactions with ConSol’s training Partners e.g. QAI Global.
- Conduct regular feedback surveys from training programs provided to both internal and external customers, collate and present results to Management.
- Ensure the availability of appropriate training materials for executing a training program
- Regularly review course curriculum and content to ensure parity with industry-standard contents.
- Manage the logistics and resource planning for executing training program for internal and external customers.
- Be responsible for training, coaching, mentoring and human capacity development of staff and external training delegates
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND.
- Relevant Contact Centre Operations Certification
- Relevant Training Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact centre industry
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Role as the subject of the email.