Wealthstream Consulting Limited – Our client, a major business membership organization in Nigeria with international affiliations, in response to business growth, is building up its HR capacity and recruiting for the position below:
- Job Position: Training & Capacity Development Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- The Training and Capacity Development Manager provides input in the designing, implementation, and evaluation of training programs and initiatives; implements strategies and initiatives to increase the uptake of training programs in the head office and regional offices.
- The Manager develops an annual training plan and training curriculum for open, in-plant, advisory and e-learning programs in alignment with the strategic objectives of the organization; liaises with the Research and Advocacy department to conduct research, in order to guide the development of training programs that key into the needs of members and target clients (non-members) of the organization.
- Well-developed leadership and project management skills; strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
Academic & Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any Social Sciences discipline.
- A post-graduate degree or professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience with at least 3 years in a management position.
- Experience in a business membership organization will be an added advantage.
13th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.