Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
Job Position: Training Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Reconciliation of monthly activity and generating monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and the L&D Manager to develop specifications for course content
- Develop metrics and uses assessment tools to measure the effectiveness of programs that support organizational development
- Analyze people/learning data to identify significant differences, relationships and trends and make data driven decisions
- Visualize results of analyses in the form of graphs, charts, tables, and scorecards
- Coordinate meeting logistics including setting up live meetings virtual meetings via teleconference, video conference and MS Live
- Provide input into and implement Capability Development strategy according to the business needs and priorities
- Organize and manage the License to Operate training program for 3rd party vendor.
- Implement all budgeted trainings as scheduled.
- Organize Induction sessions for New Hires.
- Collaborate with departmental Machine Champions to develop robust training materials for in-house trainings.
- Maintain Staffs Training records and manage Data to ensure training record compliance.
- Manage Venues, Hotel, Security and travel logistics for externally facilitated trainings.
- Directly supervise Site Wide Awareness on MMS and EQMS.
- Deploy Training Effectiveness Assessments for trained employees to evaluate Operators Competency.
- Carry out any other activities as may be assigned by the L&D Manager.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc or equivalent or nationally recognised equivalent in any of Social/Physical/Biological Sciences.
- Must have 1-3 years’ relevant experience in administration and Operational Excellence Practices.
- Good project management and assertive communication skills.
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of Leadership / Stakeholder engagements strategies. Membership of CIPM is an advantage
N105,000 / Month
30th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.