At Tuteria, we’re driven by a mission to make quality personalized education accessible to everyone. We help learners connect with the best teachers and educational content, while also empowering people to earn income by teaching what they love.
Though we’ve had some early successes, we believe we can transform the way millions of people teach, learn and access education in Africa and beyond and that we will achieve this by working with talented people who want to make a change in education and giving them the space, resources and support to do the best work of their lives.
- Job Position: Training Manager
- Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- We’re looking to hire an experienced Training Manager to lead, cordinate and grow our Group Lessons service across our training centres in Gbagada, Ikeja, Wuse (Abuja) and Online. The role will involve managing relationships with Course Instructors, Students, Venue Managers and our Product Team to ensure the smooth running of all classes.
- You’ll also implement marketing strategies to increase registrations for every class, register new students into every class, provide support throughout the class to help them get the most out of every lesson. We’re looking for a manager who is a people person and an education planner, having worked with students across various training or exam preparation.
- As our Training Manager, you’ll work with instructors to build courses together. You’ll advocate for our students and for instructional quality in every lesson, analyze student feedback to continue improving our content, and experiment with ways to improve the instructor and student experiences.
- This is a full-time role in our Gbagada office in Lagos.
- Provide support and training for instructors, hold regular review sessions, evaluate performance and source for more instructors
- Develop course programs, compile relevant study materials, create detailed teaching curriculum and coordinate course delivery
- Register students for classes, compile learning materials for students, collect feedback and implement strategies to improve students’ learning experience
- Develop training calendar and keep it updated on the site
- Manage relationships with Venue Managers, Examination bodies and External Training Partners
- Coordinate both online and offline trainings to ensure everything runs smoothly and maintain the Training Room facilities
- Develop and Implement Marketing strategies to get more registrations for the classes
- Prepare monthly management reports to summary training outcomes including registrations, revenue, costs, student feedback and ideas for improvement
- Any other assignment that would be assigned from time to time
- What it’ll take to succeed
- Have unwavering determination to do whatever it takes to help our students succeed, and relentlessly aim for highest results
- You are a proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask, establish and rearrange priorities, and maintain focus in a fast-paced environment
- You are a creative system and process-oriented thinker with strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail, able to write clear process documentation.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to work collaboratively with others
- You can communicate clearly in speech and in writing, and able to get people to buy into your ideas.
Qualifications / Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a Training Management, training administrator or similar role, ideally with experience in Test Preparation covering pivotal exams.
- A tertiary education degree in any discipline. A plus if your background is in Education Administration
- Experience leading or managing a team preferably in a tech or start-up company
- Strong product mindset and willingness to collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and operations teams to shape the product and learning outcomes.
What We Offer
- At Tuteria, we believe people who do great work deserve great support. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Salary range: ₦150,000 per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual Learning Development Stipend
- 10 days of paid annual leave excluding public holidays
- 12 weeks of paid maternity and 6 weeks of paternity leave
- Pension contribution from both Company and Employee
- Housing / relocation assistance
- Stock options to best performing employees
4th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online