Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Training Officer (HR) – Cement Industry
- Reference No.: GbokoHR002
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Employment Type: Full time
- Department: HAM/Admin
- Reports To: Manager, HAM / Admin
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: HR Assistants
- Identify and assessing future and current training needs.
- Drawing and overall or individualized training and development plan
- Developing a wide variety of training methods.
- Identify and access future and current training needs through job analysis, and PMS.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate programs’ effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget
- Liaise with Industrial training Fund for training reimbursement.
- Preparation of monthly training reports.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineer
- 5 years work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan multitask and manage time effectively
- Good computer and database skills
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs.
- Computer Literate
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online