Logitex Reconnaissance Solutions is focused on delivering distinct value to our clients while consistently redefining the consulting market space. We are on a mission to accelerate the growth of Africa through knowledge creation and provisioning of unrivaled consultancy services by partnering with the very best minds and businesses across the globe. Our Vision is to be recognized as a reliable and consistent consulting firm delivering value and knowledge based service in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Transformation Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- The successful candidate will manage all strategically identified the organization’s transformation projects from inception, delivery to closure, supporting across the lifecycle of project delivery and benefits realization.
- The Transformation Manager will ensure there is a robust commissioning process for the organization’s transformation business case development with a clear articulation of business benefits.
- Develop and implement project plans and schedules for transformation initiatives.
- Coordinate with project teams and stakeholders to ensure that transformation initiatives are effectively executed and monitored.
- Identify and evaluate risks and opportunities related to transformation initiatives.
- Monitor progress against project plans and schedules, and report on status to the Head of Transformation Management Office and other stakeholders.
- Ensure that project teams and stakeholders are aware of project timelines, milestones, and objectives, and that they have the necessary resources to complete their tasks.
- Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that transformation initiatives are integrated into the organization’s overall operations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures related to transformation initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external consultants, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and support to project teams and stakeholders on transformation management best practices.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field; Master’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred.
- 7-10 years experience in business transformation management and/or business process improvement; experience leading large-scale, complex projects; experience with process mapping and process improvement techniques.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual thinking abilities; excellent organizational, communication, and project management skills; ability to work independently and as part of a team; excellent interpersonal skills; ability to lead and motivate team members to achieve desired results.
- Understanding of industry trends; excellent understanding of business process improvement and project management methodologies; ability to develop and implement effective strategies; ability to deliver results in a timely manner; excellent customer service skills.
24th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online