Max Drive – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
Job Position: Change Management & Transformation Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire an analytical, technically sound and professional Change and Transformation Manager who will be responsible for identifying business problems and recommend solutions while working with stakeholders to implement new strategies, processes and technologies that will positively impact the business.
- This role will also be responsible for driving the organization projects and objectives within budget and timely.
- Partner with managers in the identification of business problems with well spelt out recommended solutions.
- Ensure thorough root cause analysis in business solution propositions.
- Progress monitoring of projects throughout the life cycle of the project in order to ensure that specifics of the projects are met and timely.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and identify stakeholders
- Partner with process owners in the identification of process gaps with well spelt out recommended solutions.
- Proper understanding of the current state of the organization and clear pathway in process delivery.
- Analyzing data to identify areas of improvement and efficiency.
- Ensure proper internal and external stakeholder management.
- Design and implementation of new system and process implementation of the business case.
- Provide effective leadership and management to ensure continuous improvement in the delivery of products, services and processes.
- Ensure standardized business reporting on execution of business strategies and ensure the desired results are properly tracked.
- Forecast business trends and communicated to important stakeholders on need to align with going trends in the interest of the business
- Identify innovative ways to understand the needs of stakeholders and increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide project analysis to senior management by producing required documentation supervising the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Design and lead training programs to establish a base understanding in any department or company-wide and ensure that all employees grasp the information correctly.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in change management/transformation
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong business process improvement skills.
- Effective problem discovery, solving and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in Business process modeling.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work and hybrid working model
- Unrivaled Learning and Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online