The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations. As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
- Job Position: Transformation Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives into holistic change management strategies.
- Articulate the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels. Create actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
- Assess the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
- Analyze the success of products, projects, and activities.
- Manage the economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Discover ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
- Lead and support management in the application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Develop new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
- Assess trends and technology that hinder/boost the transformation, identify processes that need to be changed, and re-design processes that support transformation.
- Drive fundamental changes in the value proposition/way services are delivered and the market served.
- Strike the right balance between carrot and stick, between short-term improvement and long-term value, and between making sure line managers themselves take responsibility for change and personally ensuring they deliver results quickly and with suitably high ambition.
- Lead multiple projects and support project managers in the design and implementation phases. Confirms deliverables, resource needs, and work plans on new assignments.
- Ensure operational transparency & governance, strategy integration, and streamlined customer processes.
- Effectively mitigate risks and resolve complex challenges.
- Develop the Business model design and Business architecture.
- Foster a culture of TCG Values.
- Achieve profitable growth and deliver on TCG’s growth, sales strategy, and targets including new and existing accounts.
- Minimum education level – First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution,
- Masters of Business Administration is recommended. Professional membership will be an added advantage. At least 4 years’ experience in complex business processes, corporate governance, management consulting, financial decision making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.