CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
Job Position: Transport Manager
Job Location: Ogun
- Plan and supervise the transport from finished goods to the end-user
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Track orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinate with Warehouse team to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Research and suggest cost-effective in vehicles transportation
- Conduct regular safety audits on vehicles
- Organize training sessions for employees
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Ensure compliance with company policies and vehicles legislation
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
- BSc in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant field is a plus
- Prefferable experience from FMCG & Bottling company
- Age: 35-45 years
- Proven work experience as a Transportation vehicle Manager
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Problem-solving abilities.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
23rd September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.