Greenville LNG Company Limited is the pioneer Domestic LNG producer in Nigeria with the objective of extending gas supplies to regions not reached by gas pipelines thereby making available a competitive source of energy to boost the economy. Greenville LNG Plant is in Rumuji near Port-Harcourt and has customer locations in Lagos, Kaduna, Kano, Enugu, Sokoto, Aba and other cities nationwide.
Job Title: LNG Fleet and Road Transport Manager
- Job Code: FRM-7
- Job Locations: Abuja and Lagos
LNG Fleet and Road Transport Manager will be in charge and manage, expand and develop the road transport organization. He will be responsible for optimal delivery management and ensuring all KPI’s and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- LNG Fleet and Road Transport Manager is responsible for LNG Fleet & Truck Operations Management.
- Responsible for Maintenance & Spare Parts Management.
- Responsible for route/Roads Survey and Routing Management, Drivers Management, Inventory and LNG Filling Stations Management.
- He will ensure compliance with local and state regulatory agencies and maintain good working relationships with staff, clients, vendors and peers. Based on analysis of LNG fleet operations and profitability the manager will be making reports and recommendations for continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- He will establish and develop efficient relations with stakeholders at all levels in the organization: e.g. LNG Production Plant, Operations Customer Sites and Procurement.
Education and Personal Attributes
- A degree in engineering or related field is required
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years’ working experience in managing international transportation of gas by road, rail or sea.
- Relevant and successful experience as expert Logistics, Supply Chain or Road Transport Manager, preferably in Africa.
- Experience in Logistics and Fleet Management for a large fleet of trucks in an industrial and technical environment, ideally in the Oil & Gas, Process or related industries.
- Experience with tanker trucks for liquefied gases or other liquids is considered an asset, including expertise in loading and unloading and refilling operations, especially for hazardous products.
- The LNG Fleet and Road Transport Manager must have a solid background in Drivers and Truck Operations Management with experience in HSE management systems and policies.
- He is an excellent, determined and result oriented people manager with strong decision-making skills, multi-cultural awareness, and the ability to steer and control a large and diverse workforce.
- He is passionate about a global work environment and willing and able to adapt to another culture.
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package.
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Code” as the subject of the email.
- Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be shortlisted and contacted.
- It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned above may be altered in accordance with the changing requirement of the role such variations are common occurrence and cannot in themselves justify a reconsideration of the grading of the job.