Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services.
Job Position: Transport Manager
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Our client is looking for an experienced transportation manager to be responsible for overseeing the logistics of its company’s transportation-related activities.
- Manage heavy-duty equipment
- Making sure vehicles are properly maintained
- Inspecting vehicles
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
- Ensuring that all drivers and operators have the correct, up-to-date qualifications
- Reducing the risk of vehicle overloading
- Maintaining and completing accurate records
- Keeping schedules and organizing team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 3 years experience as a transportation manager in a similar industry.
- Solid knowledge of the transportation industry and logistics.
- Experience working with union contracts and transportation-related government regulations.
- Ability to work well with others
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Salary is 100,000 net
- Accommodation is available for persons willing to relocate
6th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.