The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basic of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
- Job Position: Transport Officer
- Job Location: Abule-egba, Lagos
- Coordinate with transport team to determine transport requirements and schedule transport to meet them.
- Assist with assessments of local transportation resources and infrastructure, and the contracting of transportation assets;
- Coordinate the movement of trucks and other transportation assets;
- Ensure the appropriate use, maintenance and repair of all trucks.
- Create and/or modify various systems to manage the movement of trucks.
- Keep documents current such as registration, insurance, truck logs,daily inspection reports, etc.
- Ensure sufficient supply of fuel and AGO.
- Manage fuel requests, fuel stocks (fuel farm or supplier agreements) and spare parts inventories;
- Produce monthly fuel and Truck use reports, “work orders,” etc.
- Install and maintain the Truck Management System (TMS); ensure that data is input regularly and that required reports are produced.
- Hire, train and supervise drivers and mechanic.
- Act as liaison between the company and local government agencies and personnel necessary to keep the Company fleet legal and roadworthy.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND qualification with 6 – 12 years of work experience.
N120,000 – N130,000 monthly.
25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.