Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective business solutions.
Job Position: Transport Officer
Job Location: Abuja
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Transportation and movement of staff on official assignments;
- Ensure that official vehicles assigned are properly washed on a daily basis;
- Ensure that official vehicles assigned are maintained and serviced;
- Report any issues observed with assigned vehicles in a timely manner.
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE)
- Proven experience as a company driver or relevant position.
- Must enjoy driving and be available to work long hours.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year continuous experience in similar roles.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be conversant with Abuja road network.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Understanding of road usage and road signs.
- Good time consciousness.
- Efficiency and time-management.
- Good Customer service.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Ability to drive automatic & manual vehicles.
- Knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Punctual and reliable.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online