De Raph City Travel and Tour – We are professionals in logistics, travels and tour.
- Job Position: Travel Service Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Travel Manager.
- The responsibilities of the travel manager include optimizing our travel operations, making travel arrangements over the phone or the internet, providing guidance on travel arrangements, and preparing budget reports.
- Maintaining positive relationships with vendors of direct travel, such as car rentals, hotels, and airlines.
- Negotiating preferred rates with vendors of direct travel.
- Planning travel accommodations, booking flights, hotels, car rentals, and coordinating activities.
- Managing and processing all travel-related documentation, including payments, itineraries, visas, medical, and legal forms.
- Assisting with any travel-related issues that may arise.
- Researching travel deals and evaluating prices and services.
- Arranging travel accommodations for business visitors.
- Creating, optimizing, and monitoring corporate travel policies.
- Preparing travel budget reports.
- Analyzing and preparing reports on travel spend.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Tourism, Travel, or Hospitality is required for corporate Travel Managers.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of one years’ supervisory experience may be preferred.
- Certification in travel or hospitality may be advantageous.
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.
N65,000 – N95,000 / month
15th February 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.