Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
Job Position: Treasury Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Oversee cash management, banking and financial institution relationships, Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve the cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Manage the disbursement and payments to vendors on behalf of the Company.
- Realize optimum benefits for the Company in respect of idle funds and keep appropriate documentation.
- Ensuring that the company’s cash flow is adequate to allow it to operate effectively.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow and perform financial modelling.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and 4+ years work experience.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments
- Thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risk and control processes and procedures
- Gathers information nationally and internationally about what could be; visualizes the future and assesses what needs to change; thinks strategically, considers wider effects thoroughly, including customers, shareholders and people; promotes and builds enthusiasm for the vision.
- Balances the needs of the stakeholder triangle; assimilates and analyses relevant information; identifies core principles and applies them consistently to decisions; identifies and mitigates risks; creative in providing solutions; owns decisions.
- Good planning/project management skills
- Exceptional negotiation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding people leadership and management skills.
- Ability to drive change management across the organization.
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO)
- Paid Leave
- Group Life Insurance
- Hybrid work model
- Professional Development Reimbursement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online