Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
- Prepare, analyze and interpret weekly, monthly and quarterly financial forecasts such as revenue, expenses, and portfolios management.
- Ensure timely filing of all bank and other treasury correspondence.
- Reconcile on monthly basis closing accounts including GL journal entries relating to payment postings.
- Keep a robust vendor’s bank account database for management information and ease of reference.
- Submit monthly schedule of trade payables, ensuring all payables are duly monitored and promptly managed till payments are completed.
- Responsible for providing input on weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end treasury reports.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Finance function.
- A registered member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
29th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online