Phillips Consulting, Founded in 1992 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa through offices in Lagos & Abuja. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology and outsourcing services.
- Job Position: Treasury and Investment Manager
- Job Location: Nigeria
Our Client, a leading oil and gas company in Lagos Nigeria seeks to fill the position of Head, Treasury and Investment, who will ensure the optimal allocation of the company’s financial resources as well as complete and ensure accurate maintenance of treasury/financial records in such a manner as to optimize the liquidity position of the company and mitigate financial, business and reputational risks.
- Advise management and provide inputs on the funding and cash-flow implications of the group’s strategy, goals, and plans.
- Manage the liquidity of the company and ensure that cash is readily available to meet the financial obligations on a need basis.
- Build and maintain relevant banking relationships to ensure the availability of funds, secure favourable banking terms and rates and proper management of the accounts of the company.
- Make recommendations to management on the formulation of strategic, long-term and short-term business plans to minimise financial risks.
- Coordinating the companies’ borrowing activities with the banks and other financial institutions.
- Providing professional advice as regards the management of excess cash, cash flow forecasts and investment management.
- Develop forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Relevant professional certifications Compulsory e.g. CFA, ICAN or ACCA
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with 6 years on the role
- Self-motivation and drive
- Experience of statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP, IFRS
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency
- Innovation and creative abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Negotiation and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online