At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
Job Position: Treasury Manager
- Working closely with the business to minimize financial risk
- Reviewing funding needs, monthly reporting of all treasury activities to senior management
- Analyzing and performing appropriate hedging and funding activities (Forex, swaps, loans, deposits, etc.)
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting
- Managing treasury operations and controls (cash pooling/sweeping, forex hedging etc.)
- Managing banking relationships
- Ensure all reconciliation are done on a timely basis
- Liaising with bank for any transaction issue
- Driving treasury specific projects/initiatives across the region.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or related courses.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong experience in managing the treasury function as well as experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of micro
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with different stakeholders.
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.