PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
Job Position: Treasury Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- FX vendor settlements (Payments) and Reconciliations.
- Ensure that export proceeds are received into the Company’s domiciliary account and its utilization properly recorded.
- Bank reconciliation- Ensure that all ledger bank accounts are accurately and timely reconciled with bank statements.
- Ensure that all outstanding reconciliatory items are promptly reported for investigation so that cashbook balances at any point in time reflect the Group’s actual position on cash/overdraft balances.
- Check interest, bank fees and LC charges to ensure that they comply with the agreed rates with the banks and to apply for refund where over-charges are identified.
- Customer collection accounts monitoring and reporting.
- Escalate unresolved issues to immediate boss and any relevant authority for further investigation and resolution.
- Agree on realistic yet challenging objectives throughout the year with your direct boss whilst making sure that the objectives are SMART
- Complete as a minimum, periodic reviews of each your performance (bi-annual and monthly informal reviews) with your direct boss
- Regularly as for feedback on performance in a timely manner.
- B.Sc. Degree in Accountancy, MBA (Financial Management)
- Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- 3 years minimum work experience
- Good knowledge of International Accounting Standard and S.A.S
- Good Knowledge of Group Accounting policies
- Good Cost Accounting knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online