Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator
- Job Position: Team member, Treasury (Treasury Officer)
- Job Location: Lagos
Review the market information and its impact on the Banks’ funding position, Processing treasury/currency trading transactions Secondary market trading, providing viable capital-raising alternatives to clients, and conducting the periodic analysis of the capital markets.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices in Nigeria
- Knowledge of monetary markets, investment management, and trading strategies
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in a business setting
- Establishes and manages fixed-income investment positions.
- Ability to analyze and recommend potential alternative financing structures
- Potential to manage and negotiate transactions with existing clients successfully.
- Development and implementation of cash management operational strategies.
- Ability to assess foreign exchange risk and implement hedge strategies.
- Assists in the development of bank relationships with local and international counterparties.
- Manages investment of excess funds.
- Assists with preparation and presentation of reports for the board and external parties
- Secondary Market Trading on E-Bond platform on Bloomberg.
- Knowledge of the FX market in Nigeria
- Engagement of relationship officers for customized products that meets their customers’ FX requirements
Education: First degree in Economics, Accounting or another finance-related discipline with a minimum of Second Class honors. A relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a bank
Certification(s): A recognized professional certification such as ACI, CFA, ACCA, ACIB, ICAN will be an added advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Capital/Financial Markets Knowledge
- Valuation and Modelling Techniques
- Financial Planning/Budgeting & Forecasting
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and securities laws
- Good Customer Service / Relationship Management
- Strong selling/negotiation skills
- Strong Financial Analysis / Interpretation capabilities
- Oral & Written communication
- Strong strategic orientation
- Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
Salary, Leave Allowance, Medical Allowance, Bonus payments as applicable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.