Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975. The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
Job Position: Treasury Officer
Job Location: Ota, Lagos
His primary tasks will be-
- Interest, LC Commission and Bank Charges Reconciliation on day to day basis (KRA).
- Trade Facility Accounts Reconciliations, when required.
- Bank Reconciliations, when required.
- MIS reporting (Banking/Treasury related)
- Clearing Agents Account Reconciliation, when required.
- Liaising with bank.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- ICAN member (Nigerian Chartered Accountant) who has worked Minimum of 3 years in a Large Manufacturing Company/Banks and possess Strong knowledge of Banking, Imports, Exports, LCs and foreign currency payments.
- Strong Accounting knowledge.
- Strong Banking & Import/Export knowledge.
- Strong in Excel
- Accuracy in reporting. Experience managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
14th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.