Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
Job Position: Treasury Officer
Locations: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
- Perform clients deposit and withdrawal transactions (cash and Cheques) within approved limits and provide responses to customers enquiries or complaints in a polite and courteous manner within the cash area.
- Receive payment by cash, checks, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
- Ensure complete adherence to the dictates of the Cashbox procedure (including adjoining annexes) and other applicable MEMOs in force at all times.
- Ensure that cash is arranged and stored in an orderly manner (according to denominations) in the safe box and ensure that the cash cabin is neat, tidy and free from all prohibited items.
- Verify the correctness of customers account details (Name, account number, account type etc.) and signatures before performing deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Verify that cash notes received are not counterfeit notes at the time of presentation using the pre-installed mercury lights.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
- Ensure proper and complete record keeping and filling of all transaction reports and receipts.
- Support and participate in the deposit mobilization effort of the branch
- Actively support the client advisor team in raising deposits by cross – selling giving general information about products and services and referring clients to the client advisors.
- Actively inform clients about transferring their funds via the funds transfer channel.
Job Requirements and Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related course.
- Minimum of 0 – 2 years’ work experience in relevant field.
20th November, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.