Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Job Position: Treasury Sales Officer
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will play a vital role in helping the organization make the correct financial decisions and ensure that the financial assets of the company are used appropriately.
- This may include making recommendations for proper utilization of the cash reserves, reviewing cash flow, and analyzing financial transactions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Develops financial forecasts and monitoring financial health around financial commitments.
- Oversee the investment portfolio of the organization.
- Source for additional funding transaction from both the existing and new counter parties.
- Manage hedging program for foreign exchange and interest rates.
- Execute the investment strategy consistent within the approved parameters and regulatory guidelines.
- Provide guidance on acceptable investment instruments and financial institutions.
- Managing banking and other financial institutions relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate experience in Finance and Treasury operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products, with expert capabilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Finance related Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Ability to work cross functionally to drive business initiatives.
- Ability to develop processes, policies, procedures and systems into value-add commercially focused solutions for the organization.
- Possess a thorough understanding of key investments strategies for capital allocation, financial modelling and valuation metrics.
- Strong treasury background with knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
- Enthusiasm and commitment are essential to complete activities.
- A flexible approach to meet changing needs and deadlines.
- Self‐motivated, excellent attention to details and enjoys working in a team.
- Emotional intelligence and empathy and Assertiveness.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online