Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
- Job Position: Truck Driver
- Slot: 5
- Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Provide clients with timely deliveries in accordance with Transportation Manager’s schedule.
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with Radio Monitors and promptly inform Radio Monitors of potential causes for delay such as inclement weather, flat tires, etc.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicles to ensure compliance with government and company regulations.
- Periodically check cargo during transport to ensure safe delivery and limit the risk of unforeseen events.
- Demonstrate safe and responsible driving at all times including but not limited to observing speed limits, signaling appropriately, and getting adequate nightly rest.
- When needed, aid the client in safely unloading and moving cargo from your vehicle.
- Ensure all necessary delivery and transport documents are approximately signed and dated.
- Qualification: HND, NCE, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO
- Minimum 2 years work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- Reach truck and forklift certified (licence).
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management Systems and Radio Frequency.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Must be able to work overtime, days and/or evenings, and weekends.
- Ability to read numbers and labels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
22nd February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Truck Driver” as the subject of the email