Babban Gona Agricultural Franchise is a financially sustainable, high impact and highly scalable social enterprise, which is part-owned by the farmers it serves. Babban Gona is an innovative model designed to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job-creation engine. Through this agricultural franchise, Babban Gona offers a suite of services to smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes for new product ideas.
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Plan and implement new designs; optimize existing user interface designs
- Incorporate customer feedback, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, new design tools and technologies, and best practices in UI/UX design.
- Advocate for the user and champion user-centered design principles across the organization.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure design feasibility and provide design assets and documentation.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions, and iterate based on user feedback.
- Design and maintain a consistent visual language across all digital touchpoint, including websites, mobile apps, and marketing collateral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role for at least 2 years
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles, and experience with user research and usability testing.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker; problem solver and customer-centered
- Good knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online