eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We would like an inventive and innovative mind to join our team to advise and support the addition of smart artificial intelligence-based user interactions to improve user experience and increase product value.
- S/he would interact with users and the team to develop key intelligent features.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness) Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Design or other Design Ssubjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- At least one year of experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator.
- UX Writing documentation
- Proficiency in creating user stories, mockups and storyboards and strong ability in planning and conducting user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
23rd August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- This is a fully Onsite position, but also available for remote or hybrid.