An Innovative Digital Banking Platform that combines cutting-edge technology with a deep understanding of the unbanked needs, providing them with convenient and inclusive financial solutions is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: UI_UX Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and site maps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development or any other related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality user interfaces. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototyping tools (e.g. InVision, Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A creative mind.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity.
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
16th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their updated CV’s as a PDF file to: email@example.com using “UI_UX – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.