Upbase Limited is a team of young, result-driven professionals, committed to excellence and global standards. Solving high-impact problems with technology; changing lifestyle and business culture in Africa.
At Upbase, we develop and deploys software solutions at scale to solve high-impact business challenges. We help improve your business processes end-to-end and optimize your workflow. We have a world-class team of software and business developers equipped with the right expertise to build technology that suits the specific needs for your business.
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- We are looking for a UI / UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
- UI / UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools
- If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web / mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- B.Sc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a UI / UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
28th February, 2022
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “UI / UX Designer” as the subject of the mail.