Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Job Position: UI / UX Designer Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- As a UI/UX Designer, your responsibilities will include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- We want to meet you if you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Ultimately, you’ll create functional and appealing features that address our needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards; process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images.
- B.Sc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online