SeamHealth Innovations Inc. is a Healthcare technology consulting company with the mandate to deliver high quality and reliable Electronic Health Records (EHR) to medium/large scale hospitals and public health institutions in developing countries. Our mission is to apply Health IT best practices already demonstrated in the United States to African countries, with the ultimate goal of improving the quality of patient care through efficient and effective data collection/reporting strategies.
Job Position: UI / UX Designer
About the Job
- We are currently hiring passionate individuals to join our collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
- SeamHealth is seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill in the position of a UI/UX Designer.
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitating the client’s product vision by researching (desk research, interviews, etc.), conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Deliver high fidelity prototypes for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- A Degree / Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of projects (including in healthcare).
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Prior experience working with developers and conducting design hand-offs using Zeplin or related tools.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient in prototyping and wireframing tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Whimsical, Balsamiq, etc. and some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop).
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
27th May 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as a PDF document and a link to their Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.