WildFusion Digital Center (WDC) is a specialist training organisation dedicated to offering current and emerging professional development courses in Digital Marketing, Digital Services and Digital Technologies. Our mission is to develop and encourage digital professionals to be contributory members of the society. Wild Fusion Digital Centre’s courses are delivered by highly experienced industry professionals who make use of the digital tools and knowledge taught in our courses on a daily basis. Thus, each course is designed to deliver an exceptional educational experience with real experiences and case studies on leading digital brands and agencies.
Job Position: UI / UX Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- The UI/UX Developer is responsible for designing and improving the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of digital products.
- The goal is to create interfaces that are intuitive, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing, while also meeting the needs of the end users
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translate requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Design UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Collaborate effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 4 – 5 years experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Expert WordPress knowledge & Expert HTML5 & CSS
- Ability to debug your own code and that of others
- Experience in using debugging tools, using RESTful APIs & in versioning technologies such as Git
- Solid understanding of MySQL and the considerations of database-driven applications
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to manage your workload and juggle multiple tasks
- In-depth understanding of performance & security considerations
- Ability to architect complex subsystems
- Proven experience deploying and managing applications on Cloud Servers and Shared hosting Servers
This Job is Perfect for you if you:
- Are detail oriented, highly organized, analytical, and great with managing relationships.
- Focus on the client experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online