Goldman Microfinance Bank is a digital bank in Nigeria, committed to revolutionizing the financial industry and providing innovative banking solutions to our customers.
Job Position: Underwriting Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Corporate Account Opening under writing and policy/procedure setting;
- Management of different tiers of accounts;
- Executing AML/CFT polices and rules;
- Setting up and underwrite business loan application
- Review and verify loan applications and supporting documentation;
- Make loan eligibility decisions and approving or rejecting applications;
- Account Management
- Engage in any other task as assigned by superior
- Must be able to understand and perform very well on the job with regard to case quality and attitude to work and colleagues.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND certification with relevance experience
- Previous experience is an added advantage.
- More than 3 years experience
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Must have completed NYSCservice.
- Relevant Certification is an advantage
- Fluency in other native Language will be an advantage.
9th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.