Ella & Black Associates Limited – Our client, an ICT firm in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assitant Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing market that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the Nigerian Market.
- Achieve growth and meets sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan for sales, revenue, expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Build and maintain an accurate sales records and customer database.
- Align with the HR department in identifying, sourcing, and recruiting of experienced sales talents.
- Generate reports to update management on the activities of the unit and proffer advice for business growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or social sciences. Masters degree is an added advantage.
- 4+ years of sales experience in the information technology, telecommunication or insurance sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop products & services, and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Have managerial capability or experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive or manager, consistently meeting or exceeding business sales targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to close.
- Proof of previous corporate contracts and relationships built over the years with different organizations.
12th July 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Ensure to send appropriately to the right email address.