eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Job Position: User Experience Designer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for designers who share our love for great design, with great capabilities in interaction and visual design.
- The UX Designer will help create and improve B2B and consumer applications for both web and mobile experiences.
- S/he will have a tremendous opportunity to take a product from incubation into Production with the ability to influence the user experience and strategy along the way.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong independent problem-solving skills, self-direction, and innovative thinking coupled with an aptitude and affinity for team collaboration and open communication.
- This individual fosters collaboration both inside and outside the team, evangelizes and promotes UX within the organization, and can juggle several high-level projects while delivering A-level work on all of them.
- This individual is confidently able to justify design decisions based on a thorough understanding of contemporary user-centred design methodologies.
- Designing usable, accessible, and engaging user experiences for mobile and web-based on research and best practices
- Rapid creation of working prototypes or mockups for demonstration or pre-sales purposes
- Participating in defining and driving strategic direction from a user experience perspective
- Taking a product from the Incubation phase into an enterprise-level
- Influencing cross-functional product teams and the organization to achieve solutions that are right for our customers and adhere to the product vision
- Presenting of design concepts to Management & Leadership and external partners.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Graphic Design or other Design subjects, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields and at least 3 years of experience as a UX designer are required.
- An amazing portfolio that demonstrates the use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator
- Ability to jump in where needed and expand the role.
- Ability to work on a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation and drive them from concept to conclusion
- An understanding of task analysis, experience mapping, low-fidelity prototyping, user testing and more. And discretion to choose the right tool at the right time to drive results.
- Demonstrated experience in research – interviews, ethnography, user testing, etc.
29th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV, as applications without this may not be considered.