The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Job Position: Utilities Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
- To manage and supervise the operation and maintenance of all equipment at the utility and power generation section by the approved policies & procedures of the company to ensure the availability of quality service to production & other areas of the plant.
- To ensure the effective delivery of service by 3rd party companies to meet signed SLA.
- Manage and supervise the operation of steam boilers, air compressors (LP &HP), power distribution equipment, generators, public grid connection and distribution equipment, gas supply equipment, HVAC equipment, Co2 manufacturing, supply, distribution and storage equipment etc. to ensure quality service delivery.
- Execute all utilities equipment, time-based maintenance according to schedule, within approved costing to minimize down time.
- Effective utility and power vendor management with detailed weekly report of vendor activities including SLA expectations.
- Deliver set objectives for energy efficiency e.g. EUR, WUR, LOB/Kwhr, PhyCs/LOF, Generator Efficiency, Energy Cost.
- Drive innovative solutions for improvement of all Utility performance KBI.
- Manage equipment monitoring as per checklist, ensure documented findings and recommendations by technicians are closed appropriately. Sign off equipment shift operation report daily.
- Ensure all safety sensors, reflector & safety controls are in good working condition.
- Ensure all associates use all company provided protective wears and gadgets and comply with all Health and Safety rules and requirements.
- Use all company provided protective wears and gadgets and comply with all health and safety rules and requirements.
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental management system, occupational health and safety practices in all utility activities, equipment and work area.
- Manage and ensure CCPs critical limits are not exceeded at the Dominik Hunter and Filler. Monitoring of control points, PRPs and o PRPs in beverage manufacture process to prevent food safety related hazards.
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Air Compressor – Low and High Pressure
- Refrigeration and HVAC System
- Steam Boiler
- Water and Wastewater Treatment.
- Co2 Manufacturing (Added Advantage)
Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Must have relevant Engineering Degree (HND / B.Sc)
- Minimum of 6 years related work experience.
- Significant experience with a measure of cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of plant HQSE modalities and codes.
- Experience in execution of maintenance task.
- Reliable exhibition of Engineering skill.
- Experience in practical project management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online