BP Business Solutions Africa is HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do. We are not HR consultants. We do not see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
Job Position: Preventive & Predictive Mechanical & Utility Engineer
Job Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- Ensure asset reliability.
- Ensure smooth operation of plant through preventive and predictive maintenance techniques. To minimize the risk & impact of failure and breakdowns of any asset.
- Ensure 100% plant availability through Good preventive and predictive maintenance practices.
- Execute preventive & Predictive maintenance of complete plant machines stationary and rotary. And complete tasks in planned schedule.
- Create list of equipment, critical equipment list.
- Create critical spare part list and assure minimum stock always through min-max-reorder quantities
- Support the team in listing the material requirement for Annual maintenance of plant.
- Check and keep all the special tool record.
- MTTR and MTBF report.
- Engineering Degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- 7 – 10 years experience in manufacturing field of plant capacities of 500 TPD and above.
- Preferable experience in bulk food grains and liquid handling.
31st August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.