Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
- Job Position: Utility Supervisor
- Job ID: 21012188
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining plant utility systems, such as electrical wiring and control systems, heating, ventilating, water supply, steam generating, compressing air, effluent treatment, and related pipe systems.
- Inspects the above systems to determine preventative maintenance needs.
- Leads the preparation of plans, specifications, administration of contracts for the maintenance of utility generation & distribution, and wastewater systems.
- Prepares work plans for the maintenance of the utility generation & distribution and wastewater systems.
- Maintains records and prepares reports. Also, leads all administrative tasks for tracking and documentation related to CapEx orders for timely delivery onsite.
- Assist in the development of departmental standard operating procedures and emergency response policy and procedures for utility maintenance operations.
- Leads staff performance evaluation, and employee development; participates in employee selection, disciplinary action, and complaint resolution.
- Provide for the training of assigned personnel in work methods, use of tools and equipment, and safety practices.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online