Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
Job Position: UX Researcher
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
- As a UX researcher, you will be tasked with building and using research methods to study the company’s customers and their behaviors when interacting with our products and services.
- You will be generating a range of qualitative and quantitative data on our customers, focusing on their attitudes and behaviors.
- In this capacity, you will collaborate closely with our team of designers, product specialists, engineers and especially our customers to enhance the excellence of our products.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand user behaviors, preferences, and pain points.
- Plan and execute usability studies, interviews, surveys, and other research methods to gather valuable user insights.
- Analyze research data and synthesize findings to identify patterns, trends, and user needs.
- Create comprehensive and insightful reports and presentations to effectively communicate research findings to cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and developers to integrate user research into the product development process.
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure a user-centric approach in all stages of product development.
- Create and maintain user personas to represent various user segments, ensuring a shared understanding of the target audience.
- Plan and conduct usability testing sessions to evaluate the usability and effectiveness of digital products.
- Iterate on designs based on usability and A/B testing feedback and collaborate with the design team to implement improvements.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and best practices to provide recommendations for enhancing our products.
- Organize and analyze results and present reports.
- Advocate for and incorporate accessibility considerations into research methodologies and design processes.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, or something equally cool. Bonus points for a Master’s degree.
- Experience: Show us what you’ve got! A portfolio that screams, “I’m the UX Researcher you’ve been looking for.”
- Method Mastery: You’re the MacGyver of UX research methods usability testing, surveys, interviews, you name it!
- Tool Proficiency: Familiarity with UX tools? Even better. If not, no worries – we love quick learners!
- Communication Skills: Tell stories like a bard – clear, engaging, and leaving everyone wanting more.
- Problem-Solving Prowess: You see challenges as opportunities and dive in headfirst.
What we can offer you
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation: You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online