Transsion Holdings, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Transsion has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
Job Position: User Experience Researcher (UXR)
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for UX and user research related work for mobile applications, understanding user needs and behaviors, collecting user feedback through user research and surveys to help the team understand user needs and expectations.
- Develop usability test plans, including user interface design, user flow design, and information architecture design, to ensure the usability and ease of use of products.
- Evaluate and improve the user experience of the product through data analysis and user feedback, to ensure that the product continuously meets user needs and expectations.
- Follow industry trends and best practices, continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge.
- Have a high sensitivity to changes in data and user satisfaction, work with the product and insight manager to conceptualize ideas and provide overalsolutions with a high-quality product experience.
- 2 years + of work experience in UI/UX design on mobile applications
- Proficient in user experience design (interaction and visuadesign, information architecture, prototype, content…etc.)
- Familiar with design software such as Sketch, Figma, Protopie, etc.
- Solid design skills and vision, good communication and collaboration skills, able to work closely with team members to ensure the quality and effectiveness of product user experience design.
- Possess design thinking and strong user empathy, able to deeply participate in user research, interaction design, and prototype development work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.