HRBP Limited, also known as “Human Resource Business Partners” is a Human Resource Management Consulting company, focus on delivering human resource solutions for various sizes of organizations in areas of Talent Acquisition, Development, Management, Organization Planning, Development and Improvement. We provide full HR Consultancy service regardless of client headcount or location in Nigeria. We deliver customized HR Consultancy service for all sizes of organizations.
Job Position: UX Writer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- As a member of the product design team, you will partner with Technology and Product teams to create cohesive, useful, and delightful copies across the customer journey, and across multiple touch points including digital assistants and chatbots.
- If you are a passionate writer and a wonderful communicator, you like working across different teams to convey easy to understand copy focused on product features.
- Collaborating with Designers, Researchers, Customer Success, Product and Technology throughout all stage of the product development lifecycle: Discovery, Concept, Development, Launch and Ongoing support.
- Creating concise and easy-to-understand UI text that facilitates user navigation, on-boarding, error messages, notifications, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Working closely with stakeholders on User Experience Design, User Flows, Interaction, and visual designs to create useful and delightful conversational experiences
- Ensuring a holistic and cohesive Tone of Voice across all products, that is supported by building and maintaining writing guidelines and principles.
- Understanding and applying accessibility principles.
- Using data and user insights to optimize new and existing copy.
- Collaborating, guiding, and influencing the team by sharing best practices, providing direction and advice on the projects involving text/copy
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2+ years of UX writing experience.
- Must have portfolio of past projects.
- Excellent writing skills (impeccable spelling and grammar) and proven record of accomplishment of writing in distinctive styles and tones.
- Ability to translate complex subjects and language into accessible, engaging, and human content.
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices, and understanding how to use data to provide informed user insights.
- Solid experience working with cross-disciplinary teams (UXD technology, product teams…) and B2B, B2C products in a rapidly changing agile environment.
- Knowledge about accessibility requirements.
- Experience in Fintech Industry is a plus.
- Some experience using Figma2+ years’ experience in product writing or copywriting.
7th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.