TruQ (Techstars’22) is a logistic tech company solving the inefficiencies and frustrations of third-party logistics in Africa. truQ connects businesses with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real-time and also provides these businesses with tech solutions to all of their complementary logistics problems.
Job Position: Vehicle Onboarding Officer (VOO)
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Be responsible for sourcing and onboarding partners/ drivers
- Identify prospective partners/ drivers, engage, maintain, and follow up until the onboarding process is completed.
- Achieve set targets of drivers to be onboarded.
- Visit parks and communities to create awareness about truQ.
- Serve as the first contact for new drivers.
- Minimum of NCE academic qualification
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to influence, and persuade drivers
- Be able to relate with drivers in the various parks across Lagos.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online