Konga Nigeria – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning the Great Place to Work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, the 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
Job Position: Vendor Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Vendor Manager
Job Category: Officer Level
- Handle vendors’ cases and interactions with providing support through different channels
- Perform as functional bridge amongst vendors and coordinate with internal stakeholders
- Provide accurate and complete responses to vendor inquiries and document all interactions
- Facilitate the resolution of escalated vendor-related issues Identify improvement areas and perform closely with all internal stakeholders to prepare solutions Create outbound calls to update vendors on the cases’ status and troubleshoot vendor problems
- Maintain a high level of quality, vendor satisfaction and first call/contact resolution
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) with vendors are in place for different services.
- Educate vendors about the processes, SLAs and the best practices to be followed.
- Excellent writing command and typing speed for English
- Knowledge with e-commerce (Email and Chat support) or call centre end to end process is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and stay organized
- Can work under pressure and solve complex issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word skills required
7th May 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.