CED Africa, a custom electronic distribution company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Video and Graphic Content Creator
Job Location: Lagos
- Edit and produce high-quality, engaging video content and graphics contents for social media platforms, websites, brochures, banners, including trimming, cutting, and arranging footage, adding transitions, music, sound effects and visual effects, color correcting and grading, and adding text overlays and captions.
- Record, produce, and edit both long-form and short-form videos, ensuring that all content is optimized for required media platform.
- Create compelling and visually appealing thumbnails for each video that effectively communicate the content and encourage viewers to click.
- Collaborate with the social media team to create compelling and creative concepts for video and graphic content.
- Work closely with the content team to understand brand guidelines and ensure all content meets brand standards.
- Utilize apps, AI and creative video editing techniques, to produce exceptional video and graphic content with quick turnaround and tight deadlines.
- Manage multiple video projects simultaneously, from start to finish, ensuring all projects are delivered on time.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media video editing and thumbnail creation and provide recommendations for new and innovative ways to engage our audience.
- Design and animate motion graphics.
- Develop creative and engaging promotional, short-form video to promote the different SBUs through different social media platforms and the website.
- Edit and optimize graphics and video content for platforms and website;
- Maintain videography equipment and provide guidance for new equipment purchases.
- Take the lead on video projects from concept to delivery (storyboard, design, animation, feedback, QA, and production).
- Develops graphics, illustrations, and other creative materials for the web, social, and other digital platforms that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Design and layout of materials for internal communications and business materials.
- Work with other teams with edits to digital assets (videos, content downloads etc).
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify communication of complex concepts and data.
- Proven experience as a video editor and graphics designer with a portfolio of work showcasing your skills.
- Proficient in video editing software and graphics design software. such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or DaVinci Resolve, and Adobe After Effects, Canva.
- Strong knowledge of video production and post-production workflows, including color grading, sound design, and visual effects.
- Strong creative and technical skills in storytelling, composition and pacing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with team members and content creators.
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices for optimizing video content, graphics content and thumbnails (where applicable) for each platform.
- Experience with 3-D Modeling and Rendering Animation is a plus.
- Hybrid work flexibility
- Call and data allowance
- 15% Applicable if Performance Targets are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.