Pegacorn Universal Pictures is a Creative Production Agency, positioned to deliver groundbreaking production content to its audiences. It is fast growing to become one of the leading production houses for event marketing companies, FMCG multinationals, government, and non-profit organizations.
Job Position: Video Editor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- You can develop, edit, and create content for our clients and our agency
- You can use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production, including Final Cut Pro Adobe Premiere, and After Effects
- You are deft with adding graphics, digitally improving picture quality, and ensuring videos meet brand guidelines
- You work well in a team environment and provide editorial guidance in pre-shoot meetings, on-site or set, and in post-production
- You can manage multiple projects while also meeting project deadlines
- You have experience creating video shorts, mashups, top 10 lists, digital snippets, as well as long-form videos or commercials
- You can upload videos to social media pages like YouTube channel and Facebook pages
- You possess outstanding organization skills.
- You have a record of delivering successfully edited videos and met deadlines
- You have a portfolio of works to show for your experience
- You can work a flexible schedule, which may include evenings or weekends as needed.
18th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application along with their Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Living within Lekki and its environs is a plus and not a must.