BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
Job Position: Videographer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online