Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive, and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
Job Position: Technical Videographer
Job Location: Delta
- A Videographer is responsible for planning, filming, and editing videos that could be used for a variety of projects such as advertisements or television shows.
- Coming up with creative ideas for our video contents
- Work with the internal communication officer in making sure that video locations are set as they should.
- Lily’s photos and videos pre-production, production and post-production activities.
- Video and photoshoot directing
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Post-production editing of all our video/photo collaterals.
- Other activities as assigned by the department.
Key Performance Indicators
- Able to deliver on our weekly and monthly video request
- Ensure 100% achievement of assigned video and photography tasks.
- 100% attendance and punctuality to work.
- Ensure monthly reports are on time according to set timelines
- 100% compliance to process manuals and SOPs and continuous Quality improvements.
- Zero degrees tolerance to waste
- ICT-related Degree with other relevant qualifications
- Practical video camera handling skills DSLR cameras (over 5 years)
- Video directing skills
- Project management skills.
Salary in Line with Industry Standard.
26th July 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.